vange: (Default)
vange ([personal profile] vange) wrote2011-09-13 05:22 pm

Guess who is easily influenced by the internet!

So Missoni has a line at Target now. You can see the whole line here but I think I got the two best items from it.



My mom bought me these cowboy boots at a thrift sale the other day. I love them.


I'm trying to decide if I could also wear this one with my polka dot boots. I suspect I'm going to regardless of them matching. I might also get a new shirt to go with it, I'm not 100% happy with the colors I have now. Maybe a dark blue?

I also got a pair of tights, some shoes, some boxes for storage, and a notecard set. I learned my lesson about how fast the Liberty stuff sold out. Even though the Missoni stuff went on sale this morning they were completely sold out of the accessories like hats and scarves that I wanted.

Now that I have my fall colors picked out, I know what We Love Colors tights to get. I will be fashionable at last!